LPG Hot Box
Used widely within the Hire and Catering Industry, the Heatlie Hotbox is ideal for heating food for large crowds and holding it at a desired temperature until ready to serve. Food can be heated in large containers or plated up.The Hotbox is available in two sizes for gas and one size for electric. The gas Hotbox is for outdoor use only.
HB6000DS - the 6 rack hotbox
12 rack capacity (6 supplied with item).
Dimensions: 1370H x 540D x 680W.
Shelves are 610mm x 430mm.
Gas Consumption: 13 mjph
HB9000DS - the 9 rack hotbox
17 rack capacity (9 supplied with item)
Dimensions: 1930H x 750D x 710W.
Shelves are 680mm x 535mm.
Gas consumption: 18 mjph
- This model uses Propane (bottled) gas
- Maximum temp: 260C
- Energy efficient with the Heatlie Ribbon Burner System.
- Removable burner assembly housed in stainless steel slide-in unit can be taken out to assist in cleaning.
- Removable side rails and shelves for ease of cleaning.
- Front skid base ensures legs don’t dig into the ground, so the unit stays level.
- Rear wheels for mobility
- Handle rails on back to manoeuvre unit
- Auto push button piezo ignition for easy starting
- Flame failure protection device which cuts off gas supply if flame is extinguished accidentally
- Thermostatically controlled, with adjustable control knob.
- Shelves have a rail at the rear to prevent food from falling backwards.
- Hose and regulator on front control panel can be secured for traveling.
- Flush lock handle, to prevent damage during transportation
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- 1 Year Commercial Warranty
Click here for Brochure - pdf file
Please Contact Us for Trade Pricing
Phone us or click on enquiry button - top right of page
Hot Boxes can be shipped Australia Wide and to Overseas destinations.
Freight to all destinations to be quoted.
Delivery times depend on your location and can be estimated on enquiry.
Please fill out the Enquiry form to obtain a formal quotation.